October 27, 2011

Diwali Special!

Hi Guys,

Many of you will be surprised with the new template. The older one was better and sadly I lost the template when I was experimenting and I never got the same one back. So, with a hard heart, had to change the template.

Here are some pictures of Diwali.
Maavurundai (made by mixing green gram's flour with hot Ghee and tightly holding by hand)
Muruku in hot steaming oil (made from Urad Dhal's flour)
After taking out
Gulab Jamun - before frying
Gulab Jamun fried
Steaming Sugar mix
Gulab Jamun-finished
Ulundha Vadai (made from Urad Dhal's flour)- a dish that mom always makes with perfection

Now, here are a few pictures I took in the terrace at night. There were lot of fireworks and the whole place was filled with smoke, causing lot of pollution.
Sparklers
Red Showers
Gold Sparkles
Colorful!
Happy Viewing!!!

4 comments:

  1. It hurts to loose the template :( I keep a backup usually, and blogger templates suck in general....

    That was a lot of and some yumm food there :) and I loved the photographs of fire crackers as well..

    happy diwali :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother will make a very good food blogger, she already has one fan in me!!!! Yes, its bad to loose the template, but maybe its for better, maybe you will a better one... Wish you and your family a very Happy Diwali and a Joyful New Year Karthick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look super yummy!! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated wishes , nice and yummy looking food .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.