April 1, 2010

Fever Spoiling Holiday mood!

Hi Guys,

This week was going on well for me until yesterday.  Out of the blue I got heavy cold and fever.

Frustrating Fever
I’m so fond of grapes, particularly green grapes. But grapes are not so fond of me. Day before yesterday, when I returned from college, I found that mom had bought some 200g of grapes. It was such a long time, since I had eaten green grapes. Being one of my favorite fruit, I ate all the grapes then itself. I forgot the fact that I’ll be in trouble when I eat that much grapes.

The effect was sudden. That night itself, I started sneezing and it increased with time. Yesterday it was heavy and I was spending a very hard time in college. I was not able to sit in the classes. I didn’t have a good sleep yesterday night and felt so tired and feverish this morning. So, I planned not to go to college, despite having the internal exam.

Then I slept again till 9am, when there was the usual power cut. With 3 hours of power cut, I was not able to sleep in this terrible summer season. Then I slept for sometime in the afternoon too and now I feel much relieved. Though I’m still having cold, the feverish feeling has gone.

Fever Spoiling Weekend plans
After a long time, we have a bunch of holidays, thanks to Good Friday. I had many plans for this weekend. Particularly I planned to go to the much expected Clash of the Titans, a 3D movie, which has Avatar hero Sam Worrington as the protagonist.

IPL Fever
It was good to see Chennai Super kings win yesterday. This win means the competition is wide open. Punjab has almost lost its chance with an array of losses, Yuvraj failing to fire being the main reason. Mumbai is on top with 6 wins from 7 matches. Sachin’s form with the bat and his inspirational leadership remains the main reason. So they are nearly in the semifinals. The other 3 teams are undecided.

Chennai is not in a great form, but Vijay’s and Raina’s batting yesterday and Murali’s consistent bowling gives us a new hope. With Hussey and Bollinger back in the team, we have some good chances. I have reduced the number of matches I watch, in order to concentrate on studies. I’m watching Chennai’s matches, since it’s my home side and Mumbai’s matches, since I’m a great fan of Sachin. In other matches, I watch the scores now and then.

Also, next year there will be 10 teams and a lot more matches. There will be new set of players in all the teams. The current team owners can retain 4 Indian players and 3 overseas players, if the players are also interested. Regarding Chennai, I think Dhoni will be 1st option, but there has been a rumor that he will be changing teams. Chennai may like to have Raina, Murali and Hussey in their team.

Here I attach some photos from the IPL

Jacque Kallis, the current Orange Cap Holder is the main reason for RCB's success
Muttiah Muralidaran, the current Purple Cap Holder's performances was not enough for CSK to win matches
Ganuly back as KKR captain is also back in form.
Shaun Tait's furious bowling have been Rajastan's biggest plus.
Yusuf Pathan's quickfire 100 of 37 balls was not enough for RR to chase 212
Dinesh Karthik is in great form for the Delhi Daredevils
This man continues to inspire people! When everyone considered T20 as a big hitter's game, Sachin Tendulkar proved classical batting is the best one in all formats of the game.
Can Punjab use the arrival of Shaun Marsh to break their losing streaks?
Raina, one of the great finishers of the game is in good form for the CSK
This leg glance has been one of Sachin's most played shots this season. What more? His inspiring leadership is winning games for MI. They seem to be the best team this season. Can they win IPL 3? Lets wait and see!


Also, I’ve changed my Blog’s template. Just say how the new template is with the polls!!!!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.