August 26, 2009

Rs.855 crores wasted money

Recently, I received a SMS which had the following particulars

An Indian MP’s salary: Rs.42000.

Office expenses: Rs.14000.

Train ticket is free.

Flight to Delhi is free.

MP hostel is free.

50000 units of electricity free.

170000 local phone calls free.

Total Expenses: Rs.32 lakh per year.

Rs.1 crore 60 lakh for 5 years.

For 534 MPs it costs Rs.855 crores.

This is how all our tax moneys r swallowed and daily commodities price r raised.

So, we must carefully choose our MPs, so that they do good to our country.

P.S: Thanks to all the guys, who sent me this SMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and spending time with my blog! Hope you had a nice time in my blog!

Please let your comments here. Your comments add fuel to my writings.